It’s now possible to trade in oil, grains, softs, energies, gold and other precious metals as simply as you trade any other CFD. Commodities CFDs provide direct exposure to the underlying commodity with all the benefits of trading a CFD.
A simpler alternative
CFDs can be used to hedge or diversify your portfolio with commodities – without the large collateral requirements and lot sizes associated with Futures trading. The benefits are clear:
- Easy and flexible trading with high leverage and low minimum trade sizes.
- Tracks the price of the underlying Futures contract.
- No commission or trading fees.
- Automatic cash settlement.
- One click trading to a wide range of global commodities.
Set your trading free - Avoid fixed lot sizes
With Saxo Bank, you are not constrained by pre-defined lot sizes. For example, the minimum trade size of a US Crude Oil is 25 CFD contracts – that is 25 barrels of oil, compared to the Futures minimum trade size of 1 lot contract with 500 barrels of underlying asset. And if you prefer to trade 26 barrels – you can do just that.
Access the most liquid commodity markets
|UK Gas oil
|US Natural Gas
||NY Sugar no. 11